NEW - REJUVENATION OF THE BACK OF THE HANDS
HOW DOES RADIESSE®WORK?
Radiesse® is composed of small calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in a soft gel matrix. Radiesse® is gently injected by your physician into the skin, usually in small amounts. For additional treatment comfort, Radiesse® Lidocaine may be applied, which already contains local anaesthetic. The treatment provides an immediate and visible effect. Additionally, Radiesse® stimulates your skin's own regeneration abilities – new collagen is produced over the following weeks and months, making your skin stronger and more elastic. Radiesse® treatment results are long-lasting, but not permanent.
WHY CHOOSE RADIESSE®?
- With a Radiesse® treatment you can defy the signs of ageing very effectively in a minimally invasive procedure – without surgery.
- The natural results you can achieve with Radiesse® are clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.*
* Individual results are dependent on age, skin type, lifestyle, metabolism and the area treated.
- Radiesse® has been very effectively applied in many patients and has a very favourable safety profile.
- HANDS: With Radiesse®, it is possible to achieve direct volume replenishment in the hand area. To date, Radiesse® is the first and only dermal filler approved by the FDA (American Regulatory Authority) for correcting volume loss in the dorsum of the hands.
IMPROVEMENT OF SKIN QUALITY
Radiesse® stimulates your skin's own regeneration abilities – new collagen is produced, making your skin stronger and more elastic. Due to its unique mode of action, Radiesse® provides a long-term improvement in skin quality.
Therapies are performed by: dr. Tea Jedlovčnik-Štrumbelj, special plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery
Rejuvenation of the back of the hands
|The price for both deadlines||450,00€|